Wednesday, August 5, 2009

2009-08-09 Walt Disney Conference for 2010 迪斯尼电影内幕会议2010年

ENGLISH
(往下有华文版本哦!)
It was such an exciting event and I had a tag hanging on my neck that said VIP GUEST :) Pretty cool huh? Okay I am nerdy but it was Fabulous!
We were shown all the line up of Disney movies coming in the year 2010. Lots of it with 3D, of course with 3D glasses happily over my eyes. It was spectacular!! And I learnt from the President of Disney Sales Worldwide that it was shown on a silver tinted screen for the perfect 3D effect. So on this blog page I am gonna run through what you should be expecting and sincerely I would go to the cinemas for each and every one of them.

Collaborations with Dreamworks-Steven Speilberg, Robert Zemeckis, Jerry Buckheimer, Tim Burton and many many more-the line up was incredible!

Folks! There will be loads of 3D action coming your way!

But I gotta encourage everyone to look out for the following:

1) A Christmas Carol starring Jim Carrey - this is so so so so so GOOD!
2) Toy Story 3 coming your way with Toy Story & Toy Story 2 coming in 3D as well
3) Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton starring Johnny Depp & Helena Bonham Carter
4) Prince of Persia The Sands of Time

There's also gonna be a Pirates of the Carribean 4 coming & another classic Disney Animation film called The Princess & the Frog.
It was such a treat!

Then we were led to an exhibition of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland where we got to see all the actors's wigs, clothes, sets all flown in from the US to Toronto, the second stop only in the world for these intricate decos! Such great work it makes the film industry stand tall!

It also made me understand the spectacle that is entertainment, I am indeed blessed and thankful for the experience.
Just a little sharing on my part to you!

Me all Giggly like a Kid 傻笑的我

Entrance to Wonderland 进如梦游仙境的妙门口

The Famous Tea Party 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》里最有名的茶点排队

Red Queen's Throne - Played by Helena Bonham Carter 红宫的皇后座位

Moving Garden-The Faces Actually Move! 华朵的脸都会变换表情!

White Queen's Castle - Played by Anne Hathaway 白宫和安妮·海瑟薇的服饰



华文版
真的太精彩了!而我脖子挂了一个VIP客的入境牌,觉得自己酷!好啦,是有点小傻可是真的很兴奋。
被邀的圈内客目睹了明年2010迪斯尼所有的电影片断。有许多运用了3D的效果,当然要带副眼镜来观赏咯!真的很精彩,雪花就像掉落在头上的感觉!所以在这片博格要跟大家分享我自己个人觉得你一定不能错过的影片,我自己也一定要看的哦!

1)《传世名着-圣诞颂歌》金·凯瑞主演 - 非常非常非常棒!!!!
2)《爱丽丝梦游仙境》约翰尼·德普主演 - 棒到不行!!!
3)《玩具总动员》和 《玩具总动员2 》的3D版本即将出现 和 《玩具总动员3 》会陆续演出!
4)《波斯王子:时之沙》也非常壮观

还有《加勒比海盗》将会有第4部哦!当然迪斯尼一定会出他们原来的卡通作品《公主和青蛙》!是不是很精彩!!

放映了许多精彩花絮后还有很好玩的!我们被邀请参观《爱丽丝梦游仙境》电影的许多造型,发饰,服装,道具等等。都是特地从美国片场带到多伦多的。每样的细节真是让人惊讶,让我感觉到是这样高素质的成果才能让娱乐界永远的那么精彩。

真的很开心有机会看到这一切所以一定要和你分享!希望你会喜欢,和我一样期待!

7 comments:

  1. I am watching one of your old tv series "C'est la vie", which is back to 2006 I think, but now shown in sino TV network (Verizon Fios). Love your performance. Hope that we can make friends:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Peng, it would be my pleasure, do join me here or at the Facebook or Twitter, Hope to chat with you more as the days come :) Be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx. I already became a fan of you in facebook :)Hope you are doing alrite in Toronto. I am in D.C now, if you get some shows or concerts going on over here, I would love to go! ttyl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really sweet and kind of you to say so. Fingers crossed that I can do something in this side of the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You looked superb in that outfit! I love it!

    JOni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good as usual.Love yr smile,:)



    joanne

    ReplyDelete